Friday, October 1, 2010

Mattaholic


In case you haven't noticed, a large portion of my blog is about Matt Lanter. But is called Brittany's Musings and many of my thoughts are about Matt Lanter. Yes, I am a Mattaholic and proud to be one. There are a number of reasons why I love Matt Lanter. The list could go on and on, but really it's hard to put into words what it is about his guy that makes him so great. If you read any of his interviews or follow him on twitter (@MattLanter) I think you could get what I mean. He's just a really great guy, and funny. Matt makes me really just want to hang out with him. I think he's such a cool, down to earth guy. I just want to be friends with him. He is the type of guy that every girl is looking to marry. I hope to someday find my own Matt Lanter...that is if I can't have the real thing...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment