Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Twilight Cast

So I know there are a lot of people who would disagree with me on this, but I would totally re-cast Edward and Bella in Breaking Dawn. I'm just really over this whole RPattz and KStew thing. And speaking of KStew, could she please learn to look into the camera when giving an interview. It is absolutely maddening to watch a girl sit in front of a camera and not look into it and fidget the whole entire interview. Who would I cast instead??? Well, some of us have already seen them playing the roles just under slightly different names and in a slightly different story....





Yes folks, I would have no problem if we changed Edward and Bella to by played by Matt Lanter and Jenn Proske. This is what I pictured Bella to look more like anyways...

Is it just me or does she slightly remind you of Taylor Swift when she did that sketch on SNL called Firelight??? With that, Taylor Swift could totally be Bella...














Emma Roberts could also make a good Bella. Basically, anyone other than KStew

No comments:

Post a Comment