Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's almost here....

Fall TV is in the air, which means the return of all of our favorite TV shows. While the summer does provide some good entertainment, they cannot compete with the Fall. College football season officially kicked off last Thursday with a win for USC against Hawaii (yay!). There was another game on, but that was the only one that matter to me. This week the CW is kicking off their new season. The shows I'm looking forward to this week: the new show Hellcats and the return of The Vampire Diaries. Monday's new line-up is also one to look forward to on the CW. 90210 has moved and airs before Gossip Girl now; a place I thought it should have been before they made that decision. Looking forward to seeing Matt Lanter back on my TV screen on a weekly bases. I just saw this clip today. Last season I was completely against Lannie (Liam and Annie), but somehow after watching this clip, they are beginning to grow on me. However, I don't think Naomi is completely out of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment